But first...an update from Stampin' Up! on the Stitched Shapes Framelits
We are happy that the Stitched Shapes Framelits have been so well received. And while we thought we had sufficient inventory to last through the end of the year, were are surprised to find that it all sold in about two weeks! From the beginning of the promotion, we could see that sales were exceeding our forecasts, and we immediately sent in a second shipping order. Since then, sales have continued to increase.
Because of the extreme demand, the Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) will go into backorder very soon, and will be placed on non-orderable status on November 21, 2016, at 10:00 AM (MT). At that time...when you enter this product’s item number you will receive a pop-up notification asking if you would like to be notified via email when this product is back in stock. This allows you to find out immediately when the item’s status changes and it is again available for purchase.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In the meantime, stamp sets included in the Stitched From The Heart promotion are still available.
Today's card share is a project I did at my local Stamping Club last night. It features the popular diagonal cut paper trick, as well as the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
My favorite thing about this card (besides the super cute stitched circle), is how it makes your pattern paper go farther. Typically you'll get 6 pieces of 4" x 5-1/4" pieces from one sheet. But with this fun diagonal cut, you only need either a 3-7/8" square or 4" square...which means you'll get 9 pieces from one sheet...yay!
This Christmas Diagonal Cut Card
- Diagonal cut a 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. Adhere pieces (to top and bottom edges) of 4" x 5-1/4" Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Wrap 30" of Baker's Twine Trio Pack (Cherry Cobbler) twice around panel and tie in a bow.
- Adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Very Vanilla card base with Stampin' Dimensonals
- Stamp greeting (Tin of Tags stamp set) with Cherry Cobbler ink on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut with 2-3/8 circle Stitched Shape Framelits and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach 3 small Basic Jewel Rhinestones.
So, if the Stitched Shapes Framelits haven't yet moved from your wish list to your shopping bag, you may want to do that sooner than later. And...don't forget to review the 25% off Stamp Sets list too!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies