DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #211: Dragonfly Dreams Bundle Sneak Peek
December 28, 2016
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
For this week's sketch challenge, I reached for some new upcoming products from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Specifically, the new Dragonfly Dreams Bundle...a must-have for any paper crafter. Imagine them floating across your cards and scrapbook pages!
Dragonfly Dreams Quick & Cute card
- Diagonal cut a 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper. Adhere pieces (to top and bottom edges) of 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp greeting (from Dragonfly Dreams stamp set) with Sweet Sugarplum ink (keep close to the left edge).
- Adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Sweet Sugarplum card base.
- Die cut dragonflies using Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit dies from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock. Adhere to card with glue dots.
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
My camera was not able to capture the full beauty of this card. In real life, it's very pretty!
The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle is a must-have from the new Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog. Be sure to add it to your shopping list, so you're ready to go on January 4th.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's challenge participants.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Thank You for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Year-End Closeout - selected products on sale up to 60%
CHECK OUT: 2017 Occasions Catalog Product Shares by Dawn
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
VIP Host Code Gift for December - Rhinestone Jewels
December VIP Host Code = CVXEDPVM
(learn more here)