Welcome to the Control Freaks December 2016. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our tour features some of your favorite Control Freaks Stampers sharing projects made with Stampin' Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from the always creative, Heidi Bak's blog.
Our theme for this month is: New Occasions or Sale-a-Bration!
Sealed with Love Bundle
I decided to focus on the next holiday (after Christmas)...Valentines Day! The Sending Love Suite of products are just so cute! And the Sealed With Love Bundle is a must-have! The Sealed with Love stamp set is filled with 27 images and the coordinating Love Notes Framelit Dies are super cute.
Hello Love Notes Card
- Stamp "hello love" (from Sealed with Love stamp set) on 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock with black ink. Adhere to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Basic Black cardstock, then to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Real Red card base.
- Die cut two envelopes from Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack using Love Notes Framelits Dies.
- Fold one envelope and tie off with Basic Black Baker's Twine
- Fold three sides on the other envelope. Leave envelope open
- Adhere envelopes with glue dots. Also a dimensional near the top corners of the lower envelope
- Stamp "row of hearts" with black ink on scrap of white cardstock. Die cut with small scallop edge rectangle die. Stamp "sending love" on note.
- Tie a tiny bow with Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack. Thread onto Mini Paper Clip. Clip onto note and slide into envelope.
- Cut heart from Red Glimmer Paper using Confetti Hearts Border Punch. Adhere with glue dot.
Sealed with a Kiss Jar
- Stamp greeting image with black ink on Whisper White cardstock. Cut with 2" Circle Punch.
- Stamp lips with Real Red ink. Adhere completed circle to 2-1/8" Basic Black cardstock circle die cut using Layering Circle Framelits. Adhere to jar.
- Wrap Basic Black Baker's Twine around lid and tie in a bow.
- Fill jar with candy kisses and give to a love one!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies - coming January 4th
- 144705 Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle
- 142815 Sealed With Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 142752 Love Notes Framelits Dies
- 142733 Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
- 102482 Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 121045 Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 100730 Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 126949 Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- 132708 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 142766 Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack
- 103683 Glue Dots
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- 121790 Red Glimmer Paper
- 137415 Confetti Hearts Border Punch
- 142737 Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack
- 134576 Basic Black Baker's Twine
- 133782 2" Circle Punch
- 141705 Layering Circle Framelits Dies
- Jar (found at Office Max - clearance item)
Well, that wraps up this stop of the tour. I hope you enjoyed my projects for this month! Now on to more creative inspiration from fellow freak, Cindy Elam.