I have a Fun Fold card for you today! It's called a Peek-a-Book Gate Fold and it was one of three cards we did at my Stamping Club Class last week (will be in my Classes TO GO project kit for February)
I used the Lift Me Up Bundle. This set will lift you up through the atmosphere and up where the air is clear (channeling Mary Poppins - ha!). The happy blend of images and sentiments make this the perfect pick-me-up kind of stamp set. AND...
There is a FREE Sale-a-Bration paper choice that coordinates with these products, Carried Away Designer Series Paper. (Free with a $50 order).
Peek-a-boo Gate Fold Measurements
- Card base (Watermelon Wonder or Mint Macaron):
- 5-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- score at 6" x 1-3/4"
- Layering pieces:
- cardstock = (2) 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" (Whisper White)
- pattern paper = (2) 5" x 1-1/4" (Carried Away Designer Series Paper)
- Inside panel: 4" x 5-1/4" (Whisper White)
Lift Me Up Peek-a-Boo Gate Fold card
- Cut, score and fold card base
- Adhere Whisper White inside panel to card "center", and stamp greeting with Watermelon Wonder ink (fold top and bottom flap inwards so you know where to stamp)
- Adhere Carried Away Designer Series Paper pieces to Whisper White pieces, then to top and bottom flaps of card.
- Die cut large air balloon (either Watermelon Wonder or Night of Navy) with Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Big Shot and Precision Base Plate). Adhere to top flap with two glue dots (there are 2 natural areas to place them)
- Stamp larger air balloon (either Mint Macaron or Watermelon Wonder) and scrap of Whisper White. Die cut with matching shape. Adhere over previous air balloon and on top flap with Stampin' Dimensionals (place near the top, so it doesn't adhere to the inside of the card)
- Decorate with Rhinestone Jewels
The peek-a-boo gate fold surprisingly easy and fun to do! You'll get hooked on this fold.
Confession time: At first glance, I did was not a fan of the Lift Me Up Bundle. But, I was seeing lots of great cards (swaps & Pinterest) and had to get in on the action. I think this is one of those products, along with the FREE Sale-a-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper that you have to get in your hands before you really fall in love with it. Cuz now...I'm lovin' it!
And...when you purchase the Lift Me Up Bundle and add on a pack of Rhinestone Jewels during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, you'll qualify to choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product. It may as well be the coordinating SAB Carried Away Designer Series Paper, right?! Shop Here
Looking for measurements?
- 142748 Up & Away Thinlits Dies (2017 Occasions Catalog)
- Bundle & Save with Lift Me Up Stamp Set 144711(w) or 144712(c)
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit measurements? Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn