DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #212: Balloon Adventure
January 04, 2017
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
This fun color combo comes directly from the new Party Animal Designer Series Paper. At first, I didn't think much of this paper (I'm not much for bold colors), but it has grown on me. So much so, it's now a favorite of mine!
Balloon Adventure Birthday Card
- Adhere 4" x 1-3/4" piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5-1/4" Pacific Point cardstock.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around panel, thread on a Party Animal Embellishment and tie in a bow. Move to right side of card.
- Die Cut Whisper White Lots of Labels Framelit (3-1/2" x 2-1/16). Stamp greeting with Pacific Point ink and string with Tangerine Tango ink. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp balloon on scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with Balloon Bouquet Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere completed panel to folded Thick Whisper White cardstock.
Here's a closer look at the Party Animal Embellishment charms. Comes in a pack of 16; 8 balloons and 8 party hats...super cute!
This quick and cute Balloon Adventure card came together really fast and I'm pleased with the results. I think my friends will enjoy it too!
Get yours today! While you're shopping, when your order reaches $50 or more, be sure to choose your free Sale-a-Bration choice before you check out!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's participants
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Thank You for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Occasions Catalog
SHOP: Holiday Catalog Carryover List
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
VIP Host Code Gift for Janaury- Lace Doilies
January VIP Host Code = 3A72K3S7
(learn more here)