It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
This fun color combo comes directly from the new Party Animal Designer Series Paper. At first, I didn't think much of this paper (I'm not much for bold colors), but it has grown on me. So much so, it's now a favorite of mine!
Balloon Adventure Birthday Card
- Adhere 4" x 1-3/4" piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5-1/4" Pacific Point cardstock.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around panel, thread on a Party Animal Embellishment and tie in a bow. Move to right side of card.
- Die Cut Whisper White Lots of Labels Framelit (3-1/2" x 2-1/16). Stamp greeting with Pacific Point ink and string with Tangerine Tango ink. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp balloon on scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with Balloon Bouquet Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere completed panel to folded Thick Whisper White cardstock.
Here's a closer look at the Party Animal Embellishment charms. Comes in a pack of 16; 8 balloons and 8 party hats...super cute!
This quick and cute Balloon Adventure card came together really fast and I'm pleased with the results. I think my friends will enjoy it too!
Get yours today! While you're shopping, when your order reaches $50 or more, be sure to choose your free Sale-a-Bration choice before you check out!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's participants