Today I'm excited to share this super cute & colorful Hey, Chick Sale-a-Bration card with you!
You're How Old Hey, Chick card:
- Add texture to 2-1/2" x 4-3/8" Night of Navy cardstock with the Hexagons Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach at an angle to 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Party Animal Designer Series Paper with a stapler. Then adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Watermelon Wonder card base.
- Attach two strips of Party Animal Designer Washi Tape to 2-3/8 x 3-1/4" White Shimmery cardstock.
- Stamp chick image (Hey, Chick sale-a-bration stamp set) with Archival Basic Black ink and color using Aqua Painter and ink pooled in lid of ink pads as follows:
- hair = Watermelon Wonder
- body = Crushed Curry
- beak & foot = Pumpkin Pie
- ground = Chocolate Chip
- shadow = Smokey Slate
- Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp "words" of greeting using Labeler Alphabet with Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder inks on scrap of white cardstock. Cut out each word and adhere with glue dots
How cute is the Hey, Chick stamp set and card? Super cute!! And no matter what the age, anyone would enjoy receiving this card...for sure!
From Stampin' Up!: Update for Watercolor Pencils
- Sales for the Watercolor Pencils  have exceeded our forecast and are continuing strong, resulting in a significant number of backorders.
- It will be some time before this item is back in stock.
- In order to give you time to contact your customers so they may close any affected orders, this product will remain available until Thursday, January 26 at 12:00 PM (MT);
- After that time, it will then be placed in Not-Orderable Status.
- Additionally, when you enter this product’s item number you will receive a pop-up notification asking if you would like to be notified via email when this product is back in stock. This allows you to find out immediately when the item’s status changes and it is again available for purchase.
2/4/2017 - this product is back in stock
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)