Today I'm sharing the 2017 Occasions Catalog bundle & save...Nailed It, with Urban Underground Designer Series Paper.
If I had a hammer stamp, I'd stamp it in the morning, I'd stamp it in the evening, and all over this land. Now that I got that song in your head (ha)...check out this trio of cards that you can hammer out in no time at all!
Nailed It Trio of Cards
- Add texture to 4-1/4" x 4" Delightful Dijon card stock with Hexagons Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere to 4-1/4" x 9" Basic Gray card base (finished card size is 4-1/4" x 4-1/2")
- Adhere 3-1/2" square Urban Underground Designer Series Paper (DSP) to card front. Add a strip of Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape to bottom of DSP.
- Stamp tool images twice (from Nailed It stamp set), on Basic Gray & Silver Foil Sheets with Archival Basic Black ink. Die cut with matching Build It Framelit Dies. Trim handles off the gray die cuts and adhere to silver die cut. Adhere assembled tools to cards with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp various greetings in either Basic Gray or Delightful Dijon ink. Cut with Classic Label Punch and coordinating die cut "label" from Framelits. Adhere to cards with Stampin' Dimensionals
These charming Nailed It & Build It cards are perfect for the handy person in your life (male or female)!
When you purchase this bundle, be sure to add some Urban Underground accessories to your shopping bag too, then you'll qualify to choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product! Shop Here
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurments Page
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
Join Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Learn more about here
Join Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Stampin' Up! Catalogs
Shop: Holiday Catalog Carryover Products
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
February VIP Host Code Gift - Celebrations Duo Texture Folders
February VIP Host Code = GPYEARE3
(learn more here)