Black Magic: Flourishing Phrases
February 07, 2017
Here's a "basic" Black Magic card for you. You saw the Black Magic with a Twist here. As I mentioned, I played with the technique a lot. This time, again using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. It's a great choice for this fun technique!
Black Magic Flourishing Phrases
- Randomly stamp flower with Whisper White Craft ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Basic Black cardstock.
- Use Watercolor Pencils to color:
- flower petals = Melon Mambo
- flower petal details (on half of each petal) = Rich Razzleberry
- flower center = Daffodil Delight
- Adhere colored panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Rich Razzleberry card base
- Stamp greeting with Whisper White Craft ink on scrap of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Die cut with Layering Oval Framelits. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere four Blushing Bride Sequins with Glue Dots
I have another Black Magic Technique card coming next week. Be sure to stop back!
Remember, when you shop during the Sale-a-Bration promotion and your order totals $50 (before shipping/tax), you can choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product! Shop Here
Looking for measurements?
- 141706 Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit measurements? Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurments Page
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Shop: Holiday Catalog Carryover Products
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
February VIP Host Code Gift - Celebrations Duo Texture Folders
February VIP Host Code = GPYEARE3
(learn more here)