Here's a "basic" Black Magic card for you. You saw the Black Magic with a Twist here. As I mentioned, I played with the technique a lot. This time, again using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. It's a great choice for this fun technique!
Black Magic Flourishing Phrases
- Randomly stamp flower with Whisper White Craft ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Basic Black cardstock.
- Use Watercolor Pencils to color:
- flower petals = Melon Mambo
- flower petal details (on half of each petal) = Rich Razzleberry
- flower center = Daffodil Delight
- Adhere colored panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Rich Razzleberry card base
- Stamp greeting with Whisper White Craft ink on scrap of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Die cut with Layering Oval Framelits. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere four Blushing Bride Sequins with Glue Dots
Looking for measurements?
- 141706 Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit measurements? Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn