Sale-a-Bration: FREE Pretty Pocket Card Kit Alternate Idea
February 15, 2017
Today I'm sharing the Sale-a-Bration FREE choice (with $50 order) Pretty Pocket Card Kit
Create pretty pocket cards in no time at all! Kit pieces are printed and cut for you; all you need to do is peel and stick, then tie a bow. It doesn't get any easier. Includes enough pieces to make 8 pocket cards. Sentiments are in English, French, and German so you can use the language of your choice.
Pretty Pocket Card Kit
- Price: $0.00 - FREE Sale-a-Bration choice with $50 order!
- 8 pocket card bases with adhesive strips
- 8 die-cut printed card inserts
- 8 white envelopes
- 2 die-cut adhesive sheets
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, 4 yards
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Pretty Pocket Alternate Idea card:
- Fold 4-1/4" x 11" Rich Razzleberry card base in
- Run 4" x 5-1/4" Rich Razzleberry cardstock thru Big Shot with Large Polka Dot Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base with Fast Fuse
- Cut some of the "pockets" from the Pretty Pocket Card Kit into strips of various widths and lengths. Trim ends as desired and adhere to card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Adhere greeting sticker by using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place flower stickers around greeting.
- Wrap twine around card front and tie in a bow.
WATCH VIDEO: See Pretty Pocket Card Kit in Action
If you're looking for quick and cute cards, or you're a new papercrafter...the Pretty Pocket Card Kit is the Sale-a-Bration choice for you! How do you get your hands on it? Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping/tax) and you can choose this Sale-a-Bration FREE set! Start having fun today...Shop Here
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to order)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Shop: Holiday Catalog Carryover Products
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
February VIP Host Code Gift - Celebrations Duo Texture Folders
February VIP Host Code = GPYEARE3
(learn more here)