Today I'm sharing...a Basket Bunch Bundle Easter Card. I dare you to try to handle the immense cuteness in this set. And with this card, you can enjoy a little "candy"...card candy, that is...without it going to your hips!
Basket Bunch Bundle: Lots of Bunnies
- Stamp nine tone-on-tone bunny images (Basket Bunch stamp set) as follows:
- (3) Daffodil Delight, (3) Wisteria Wonder, (3) Melon Mambo
- Tip: ink up bunny image, use blender pen to remove ink from " eyes", use Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker to ink up eyes. Then stamp.
- Die cut all nine bunnies using matching image from Basket Builder Framelit Dies.
- Adhere bunnies to 9 Whisper White Stitched Shapes squares (1-3/16").
- Stamp greeting with Chocolate Chip ink in lower corner of 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White cardstock. Then adhere the completed "bunny" squares to panel using Stampin' Dimensionals. Then completed panel to 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Wrap Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine around panel and tie in a bow.
- Adhere completed panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick card base.
This cute Easter card is a perfect treat for just about anyone! Get your cards started today, but placing your order in time. Take advantage of the perks of Sale-a-Bration (ending in just a couple weeks, Mar 31st). With your $50 or more order, choose from the following (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST):
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 1
- NOTE: the Card Tin is out of stock and no longer available
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 2 (new)
Looking for measurements?
- 143228 Basket Builder Framelit Dies (2017 Occasions Catalog)
- 144731 Bundle & Save with Basket Bunch Stamp Set
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit Measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn