A little birdie told me that you were looking for a stamp set for all occasions. With this set, you can tweet them a good thought or sing their praises. Let your creativity take flight!
Beautiful Best Birds Bundle Card
- Adhere strips of Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (5-1/2" x 1-1/8" and 5-1/2" x 1/2") to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Cut bottom corners of card with Project Life Corner Punch
- Stamp "dots" image (Dragonfly Dreams stamp set) with Versamark ink
- Wrap Old Old Baker's Twine twice around card front and tie in a bow.
- Ink branch image (Best Birds stamp set) with Old Olive and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers, stamp on Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut with matching image (Birds & Blooms Thinlits)
- Stamp bird image with Archival Basic Black ink on Watercolor Paper. Use Aqua Painter to color with Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate inks. Die cut with matching image.
- Adhere branch and bird to card with Stampin' Dimensionals (trim excess edge of branch - if any).
Remember, when you shop during the Sale-a-Bration promotion (ending March 31st)...and your order totals $50 (before shipping/tax), you can choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST). What a great perk...just for shopping! Choose from:
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 1
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 2 (new)
- NOTE: the Card Tin is out of stock and no longer available
- Shop Here
Looking for measurements?
- 141477 Birds & Blooms Thinlits (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- 142315 Bundle & Save with Best Birds Stamp Set
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Get one FREE Sale-a-Bration product for every $50 you order
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
SHOP: Clearance Rack