Today I'm sharing...a Beetles & Bugs Magnifying Glass Punch Art card.
This creepy crawly stamp set reminds me of elementary school when we made bug displays. Did you ever do that? I think handling a bug stamp is so much better than touching them in real life! Of course, when you're dealing with bugs, you might need a magnifying glass. So here you go...
Lady Bug Hugs card
- Place (do not adhere yet) magnifying glass (see below for instructions) on 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock. Make a visual note where you'd like to stamp a lady bug image through the "glass", as well as other places on the card. Remove and stamp lady bugs (Beetles & Bugs stamp set) with Archival Basic Black ink (note: leave room for greeting too). Color with Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.
- Adhere stamped/colored panel to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Read Red card base
- Adhere magnifying glass to card using Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp letters of greeting on Whisper White Thick scraps using Labeler Alphabet stamp set and Real Red ink. Cut each word out and adhere to card with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Tie Whisper White Baker's Twine in a bow and adhere with Glue Dot.
Magnifying Glass Punch Art
- Die cut (2) Basic Black "circle frames" using Layering Circle Framelits (1-5/8" & 2-1/8") - die cut both dies at the same time, one inside the other. (You'll need two of these)
- Die cut Window Sheet using 2-1/8" Circle. Adhere together sandwiched between both circle frames.
- Die cut Basic Black, the letter "I" using Large Letters Framelits. Trim down to 1-3/4" and adhere behind frame.
I think this set would be great for lots of types of cards & scrapbook pages...for kids, teachers, get well and more. The Labeler Alphabet stamp set lets you get creative for any occasion for sending cards! !
Looking for measurements?
- 141712 Large Letters Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- 142348 Bundle & Save with Letters for You Stamp Set
- 141705 Layering Circle Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- Coordinates with:
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn