Today I'm sharing...a Quick & Cute, Day at the Beach, out-of-the box card (say that 3 times fast - ha!). Sometimes you just have to look at things from a different perspective. What do you see when you look at a pair of glasses? Add some letters to them and they become a fun play on words!
ALSO - many of you have asked about the classes used on the Hey, Chick card seen here. There are the same glasses that are used on today's card. As you can see - there are several fun ways to use them!
Good Day at the Beach - 5 Step QC card
- Add texture on 4" x 5-1/4" Smoky Slate cardstock with Big Shot and Large Polka Dot Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Use Sponge Dauber to add Smokey Slate ink to each "polka dot".
- Adhere completed panel to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sweet Sugarplum card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- Stamp images on 3" Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies - circle (Shimmery White cardstock).
- Sweet Sugarplum = glasses (Day at the Beach), large letters (Layered Letters Alphabet). Color glasses with blender pen.
- Smokey Slate = small letters (Labeler Alphabet)
- Adhere Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine to back of circle (use Stampin' Dimensionals). Use additional Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere completed circle to card.
- Attach 3 enamel dots (2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes)
Super fun, right? This card would be great for anyone you're thinking of...wish them a good day!
Remember, when you shop during the Sale-a-Bration promotion (ending March 31st)...and your order totals $50 (before shipping/tax), you can choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product. What a great perk...just for shopping! Choose from:
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn