Today I'm sharing a fabulous project using the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set card, Reverse Words! This set contains two fun images to help you celebrate! Say "cheers" and "hooray" in a fun way!
Reverse Words Cheers Bottle Tag
- Score an 8" x 2-1/2" piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock at 2-1/4". In the "square" area, die cut a 1-5/8" circle (Layering Circle Framelit Dies).
- Adhere a 5-1/4" x 2" piece of 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (Sweet Sugarplum) to a 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Silver Foil Sheet. Adhere this to the rectangle area of the "bottle tag".
- Adhere a piece of Delicate Doily (5 scallops) under a Silver Foil scallop oval (3-1/4" x 2-5/16" Layering Oval Framelit Dies). Adhere to tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fold ribbons and trim in half, and adhere to silver oval with lots of adhesive. (9" Silver Sequin Trim, 10" Silver Natural Trim , 11" Succulent Garden Ribbon Combo Pack)
- Stamp "cheers" with Sweet Sugarplum ink on Whisper White cardstock. Die cut with Layering Oval Framelit Dies (3-1/16" x 2-1/8"). Adhere over ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Hang on bottle!
WATCH VIDEO: 4 Ideas Using Reverse Words Stamp set
Just another fun Sale-a-Bration FREE choice! See all your choices from the Sale-a-Bration flyers below (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST):
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 1
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration - release 2 (new)
- NOTE: the Card Tin is out of stock and no longer available
Looking for measurements?
- 141705 Layering Circle Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- Coordinates with:
- 141706 Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- Coordinates with:
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Get one FREE Sale-a-Bration product for every $50 you order
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
SHOP: Clearance Rack