It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge with Stampin' Up! Bundles. I chose the Banners For You Bundle.
If you like Fun Fold Cards, then you're in for a treat today. This card idea came from fellow demonstrator, Colleen Magness. I received it in a swap we both were in and I was immediately drawn to the Pull-up Gift Card Holder fold. I also knew my Stampin' Club Members would enjoy it too. With school graduations right around the corner I switched it to a Congratulations themed card. As you open this fun card - the "gift" will reveal itself. Take a look...
- Card Base = 4-1/4" x 11" (Emerald Envy cardstock)
- score at 2" and 7-1/4"
- fold top down (towards you)
- fold bottom up (away from you)
- Inside panel = 6-3/4" x 3-5/8" (Party Animal Designer Series Paper)
- score at 1-5/8 and 6"
- fold like a "Z" fold...small scored area away from you, to behind panel
- fold bottom upwards (away from you)
- Once you've folded your card base (as listed above), the front is the two folded edges. Stamp confetti image (Balloon Adventure stamp set) with Emerald Envy ink all over the larger top panel.
- Stamp greeting (Suite Sentiments) to the right side of 1" x 4-1/4" strip of Whisper White cardstock. To adhere to lower panel...fold large stamped card front over lower panel and position the greeting strip just below the larger stamped piece.
- With lower "greeting" panel folded up, staple front and back of card together to create pocket. (NOTE: keep staples close to the outside edges)
- Use Balloon Bouquet Punch to cut two balloons...large from Party Animal Designer Series Paper and small from Crushed Curry cardstock. Adhere as follows:
- Small Balloon on the lower panel near greeting with Stampin' Dimensional at the bottom of the balloon (do not adhere to the top panel)
- Large Balloon on the bottom of the large panel overlapping small balloon (put Stampin' Dimensionals at the top of the balloon (do not adhere to the bottom panel.
- With the inside panel folded into a "Z", have the small "panel farthest away from you..."at the top". Add Tear & Tape to this area (I used two strips). Then adhere that portion to inside the card base - above the score line (see photo below).
- The bottom of the "Z" fold will fold up (insert cash or gift card), then slide down into the card base pocket. (you may have to help it move down into the pocket.
- On scrap of white, stamp banner out (Banners For You) and greeting (Balloon Adventure) with Pacific Point ink. Die cut with matching image from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Adhere to inside with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products
Looking for measurements?
- 141488 Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- 142335 Bundle & Save with Banners for You Stamp Set
- Also coordinates with:
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit Measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!