Like I mentioned on Monday, I have a couple more Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin ideas for you. I think you're gonna enjoy them! These two cards feature the non-Easter greetings from the kit, giving it more versatility. Check out the adorable Dog Panel Card.
Why do I call it a panel card? Because the mini card is attached to just a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel. The mini card opens, but not the panel. Hence, Panel Card! Now that we're all on the same page, on to the card itself...
Dog Panel Card
- Create "mini card" with 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" Basic Gray cardstock, score in half at 3-1/4".
- Cut one of the peach note cards in half. Using the top half of the card, trim the sides down to 2-1/2" wide (final piece will measure 3" x 2-1/2"). Stamp greeting as shown with ink from kit. Adhere to "mini card".
- Wrap 14" of peach twine (from kit) around front of mini card and tie in a bow.
- Adhere mini card to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Create "dog"
- Trim 1/2" off the top of a large bunny ear sticker. Than put back on the sticker sheet for stamping.
- Stamp face using ink from kit. (note: add a little pressure when stamping the "nose/mouth" image, so the ink goes into the scored line)
- Remove from sticker sheet and adhere to mini card front with Stampin' Dimensionals...I used a lot of them!
- For ears: cut Smoky Slate cardstock with 3/4" Circle Punch. Trim in half and adhere both pieces with glue dots.
- Trim off a 2-1/2" x 1/4" piece from the leftover peach card. Adhere to 3" x 2-1/2" piece of Very Vanilla, then adhere to inside "mini card".
- Cut Peekaboo Peach hearts using Confetti Hearts Border Punch. Adhere with fine top glue pen or glue dots.
Happy Spring Note Card
- On 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp bunny ear image 5 times with Dapper Denim ink to create one flower. Use a blender pen to pull and blend the ink from the "inside petal". You may want to do this after stamping each petal (before the ink dries). Create as many flowers as can fit on the panel and continue to blend as you go.
- Cut Dapper Denim cardstock flower centers with 1/2" Circle Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensional. Use Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add shimmer!
- Stamp greeting on banner from the kit. Adhere to panel. Attache a piece of blue twine from the kit with a stapler, then tie in a bow.
- Adhere completed panel to a folded Note Card (& envelopes)
Aren't these cards cute? When you subscribe with Paper Pumpkin with Dawn (that's me!), you'll enjoy several alternate ideas each month.
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
- Subscribe HERE
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
FREE Gift with April's Paper Pumpkin - activate by April 10 (Monday!)
- There’s a big surprise coming in April for Paper Pumpkin - woohoo!
- April's kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass.
- “Bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” is how Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass describes the kit.
- PLUS: Every April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a FREE gift!
- You won’t want to miss it!
Be sure to subscribe by April 10th
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin