142776 Mini Egg Cartons
These are fun containers perfectly sized to hold small goodies.
- Natural cream color
- 8 cartons
- 4 “egg” sections per carton
- Size when closed: 4" x 4" x 2-3/4"
I'm excited that the Mini Egg Cartons are now available to order - woohoo! Obviously they would make great Easter gifts, filled with candy and eggs. But if you think outside the "carton", I sure you'll find all kinds of uses for them. For example, check out this Spring Flower Garden idea...perfect for Mother's Day, May Day, springtime celebrations, recognition lunches, table favors, baby showers and more!
How to Dye Mini Egg Cartons
- Add 20 drops of Ink Refill (Sweet Sugarplum) into a Stampin' Spritzer.
- Fill with rubbing alcohol and shake to mix.
- Place Mini Egg Carton into an open cardboard box.
- Spray mixture all over Mini Egg Carton
- Let dry
Mini Egg Carton Belly Band & Tag
- Belly Band:
- Score 1-3/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper at 2-3/4" & 5-3/4". Wrap around bottom of carton.
- Score 1-3/4" x 8-7/8" piece of Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper at 2-3/4" & 6-1/8". Wrap around top of carton.
- Adhere overlapping sides together (not to tight, so belly band can slide on & off)
- Basket Tag:
- Cut 2" x 3-3/4" piece of Watercolor Paper with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Create basket with Watercolor Paper using Basket Bunch Bundle as follows: (use Blender Pen to color)
- Stamp and color flowers = Melon Mambo & Sweet Sugarplum. Daffodil Delight for centers
- Stamp and color leaves/stems = Old Olive
- Stamp and color basket = Soft Suede
- Die cut shapes with matching framelits
- Assemble basket onto to tag
- Tie two pieces of Linen Thread into a double bow, attach to tag with Glue Dots.
- Thread 4" piece of Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon through tag and secure with Linen Thread tied in bow.
- Stamp greeting with Old Olive ink on strip of Watercolor Paper (2" x 1/2"). Trim ends into banner shape. Adhere to basket.
- Adhere to belly band with Stampin' Dimensionals (be careful not to adhere to the carton - so the band can slide off)
Want to get a better look inside? Of course you do!
Fill with Easter grass and soil disks. Tuck a package of flower seeds into the inside cover. What a sweet little gift, right?
Start your wheels turning on all the ways you'll want to use these adorable cartons. Would love to hear your ideas on what else you could do with them?
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit measurements? Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)