Before I get started, here's a little housekeeping...
I've been hearing from several of my readers that you haven't been receiving my Subscription Emails in awhile. While looking into it, we discovered that they have been removed from the subscription list, but don't recall doing that. I've contacted my subscription service, Feedblitz and we don't have a clear answer.
At this point, I recommend doing the following:
- Re-subscribe here: http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=949853
- Add email@example.com to your approved sender list (email contact list)
I hope these two suggestions help. If you continue to have problems, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be happy to contact Feedblitz to resolve your situation.
Today I'm sharing a couple of cards using the adventurous stamp set, One Wild Ride. One is quick & easy and the other is a "step-up" version.
Choosing gifts for motorcyclist enthusiasts is easy: riding pants, goggles, bandanas—done! But motorcycle-related cards are so much harder to find...not any longer! The One Wild Ride stamp set is perfect for the hog-riders in your life (or the wanna be hog-rider). You’ll never have to search for the right card again because now you can make it!
One Wild Ride - Quick & Easy card
- Stamp "background" image (One Wild Ride stamp set) with Basic Gray image on 4" x 5-1/2" piece of Smoky Slate. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/2" Whisper White card base.
- Adhere 3/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Brights Designer Series Paper Pack - Pumpkin Pie to card front (as this is already sold out, you could substitute the Pumpkin Pie pattern from the Fiesta Birthday DSP)
- Stamp "badge" twice on scraps of Whisper White. Once with Basic Gray and cut with Best Badge punch. Again with Pumpkin Pie. Use scissors to trim out "journey" and cut banner shape on both ends. Adhere onto gray badge. Then adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
One Wild Ride - Step up card
- Stamp "badge" image several times with Basic Gray image on 4" x 5-1/2" piece of Smoky Slate. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/2" Whisper White card base.
- Stamp "background" image with Smokey Slate on 2-3/8" Designer Series Paper Stitched Shape Circle. Adhere to card.
- Stamp "badge" image with Versamark Ink on scrap of Basic Gray cardstock. Cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool. cut with Best Badge punch.
- Stamp badge image again with Pumpkin Pie on scrap of Whisper White cardstock.. Use scissors to trim out "journey" and cut banner shape on both ends. Adhere onto gray badge.
- Wrap Black Metallic Thread around 4 fingers, 4 times, and pull off and attach to back of badge with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere Metallics Sequins with Glue Dots. Attach Brights Enamel Shape.
I think Dad will like either card, don't you think? As I'm looking at these cards, they could even be for someone who's graduating too.
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
26 Project PDF FREE GIFT with Eastern Palace Bundle purchase
That's right! When you purchase an Eastern Palace Exclusive Bundle during May, you'll a FREE GIFT from me!
Dawn's Free Gift Details:
- 26-projects PDF - wow!
- includes supplies list, measurements and step-by-step instructions
- full color photos
- PDF will be emailed to you, along with your "thank you" email from me (within 48-72 hrs of your purchase of an Eastern Palace Bundle with me)
- either bundle qualifies for my FREE GIFT
- however, I do recommend the Premier Bundle, as most of the projects include use of the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies (which is included in the premier bundle).
- Note: if your online store account doesn't allow for me to contact you, I will not have access to your email information. If you don't receive an email from me with in 72 hrs - please contact me and we'll update your account so you can receive my free gift.
- Pinterest Board: Eastern Palace Suite
Shop Eastern Palace Suite:
- 147196 Eastern Palace Starter Bundle
- 147207 Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
- View/Print: Eastern Palace Promotion Flyer
Get Retiring Products Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products