It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
As soon as I saw this week's challenge photo, I knew immediately what I was going to do. And luckily, it pretty much turn out from what was in my head. That doesn't happen often, but I'm glad it did, as I was running low on time this week. Check it out...
Cool Treats Celebrations Card
- Run 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock through Big Shot with "celebrate" folder. (Celebrations Duo Folder)
- Stamp "ice cream" images (Cool Treats stamp set) with the following ink: (start in the center of the "debossed word" and work outwards)
- Solid Peekaboo Peach with Flirty Flamingo swirl
- Solid Daffodil Delight with Flirty Flamingo swirl.
- Solid Daffodil Delight with Tempting Turquoise swirl (stamped off)
- Solid Flirty Flamingo on each end with Tempting Turquoise sprinkles
- Cones with Crumb Cake
- Wrap retiring Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine around stamped panel twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting with Tempting Turquoise ink on 3/4" x 3" strip of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to card and staple.
- Adhere completed panel to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Tempting Turquoise card base.
I'm totally giddy over this card. My grandson, Max is coming over this weekend to have his birthday sleepover. We did that last year and I guess it's now a "thing". I think he'll get a kick out of this card.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
Get Retiring Products Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn