It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
For today's card, I have a Grad card for you using the retiring Always an Adventure stamp set and matching Outdoor Adventure Framelits Dies.
Whether you’re an avid camper or a weekend outdoor enthusiast, you’ll love the images in this set. Use them to bring the great outdoors to your cards or to scrapbook camping and nature memories.
Always an Adventure Diorama Fun Fold (finished size 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" )
- Score 5-1/2" x 10-1/2" Soft Suede card base at 3-1/2, 6-1/2, 7 & 10"
- With the 1/2" panel on your right (referred to as the 5th panel), die cut a 2-3/8" circle (Layering Circle Framelits) in the 4th panel (just left of the 1/2" panel). Do not assemble yet - decorate first.
- Stamp images (retiring Always an Adventure stamp set) on Whisper white scraps with Crumb Cake (directional pole), Early Espresso (bear), Pear Pizzazz (tent), Early Espresso & Tangerine Tango markers (fire).
- Die cut with matching shapes from retiring Outdoor Adventure Framelits. Die cut Garden Green single tree & trees edgelit. Die cut Crumb Cake mountains & Whisper White mountain tops. Die cut 2-1/8" Soft Sky circle & 2-1/4" Crumb Cake scallop circle.
- Front (1st panel): Adhere 1-1/2" x 3-1/2" Garden Green cardstock (DSP is sold out). Adhere 3-1/2" piece of Burlap Ribbon. Adhere Circle/Scallop die cuts together, then to panel with Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere die cuts as shown.
- Inside (2nd panel): Place 5-1/2" x 2-7/8" Soft Sky cardstock on 2nd panel to get alignment of window area. Fold window panel over and make a couple of marks at edge of the window with a pencil. Adhere mountains so they'll shown through the window. Stamp clouds with Versamark ink. Erase pencil marks and adhere.
- Window (4th panel): Adhere tree edgelit, tent & fire. Stamp greeting (retiring Places You Go stamp set) with Soft Suede ink.
- Place Fast Fuse adhesive on the 5th-panel (1/2" flap) and fold over to adhere to the inside edge of the 1st panel. Card should fold flat, then "pop-up" when open.
What a fun card, right? It could work for both Dads & Grads. With a change of the greeting to Happy Father's Day - you'll have a fun card for the outdoor lovin' Dad! Plus - what Dad can resist a fun-fold card? I know my Dad can't!
Be sure to add the retiring stamps and framelits to your wish list and get them before they are gone (see list below)!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit Measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
26 Project PDF FREE GIFT with Eastern Palace Bundle purchase!
May 1-31, 2017 (available as a bundled option only during May)
When you purchase an Eastern Palace Bundle from me, you'll also receive a 26-project PDF as a FREE GIFT!
- Pinterest Board: Eastern Palace Suite
Shop Eastern Palace Suite:
- 147196 Eastern Palace Starter Bundle
- 147207 Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
- View/Print: Eastern Palace Promotion Flyer
Get Retiring Products Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn