Paper Pumpkin: Flash Sale Today Only & One in a Melon Alternate Ideas
June 30, 2017
I'm SO lovin' this month's Paper Pumpkin kit - One in a Melon. It's been a blast to play with!
Today I have a couple of alternate ideas to share with you. PLUS - a Paper Pumpkin FLASH SALE for today only - see details below.
For this card - I trimmed 1" off the front of the card (as I knew I would be using it to create 1" squares for my 9-square card below). This left me with a narrower front panel. Hmm...what to do? I thought if I turned it upside down (now most of the pineapples would be upside "right")...but that's an odd way to open a card, right? But then..."ooh - I could add a flap to the left side to create a fun-fold". Brilliant! See how...
One in a Melon Easy Fun Fold card
- Use Stampin' Trimmer  to cut a 1" strip off the front of the printed card (from kit). Flip card around so the fold is on the right hand side.
- Use yellow banner piece (from kit) for left side "flap". Score banner at 1" and fold. Adhere 1" section securely to back of card and fold other side to front of card to create a second flap.
- Decorate flap with watermelon & banner greeting stamped on Whisper White scraps. Staple twine to banner/watermelon and tie in a bow.
- Voila...easy fun-fold!
Dawn's Favorite 9-square Card
- Cut three 1" squares of each: leftover "pineapple" paper (from previous card), gift bag paper, stamped watermelon on Whisper White scraps.
- Adhere all nine squares to 3-1/4" square of Whisper White, then to 3-1/2" square of Emerald Envy . The adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Crushed Curry  card base.
- Stamp greeting on 1-3/8" Whisper White Circle (punch). Place "fern" sticker (from kit) on card. Then adhere circle with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Tie a twine bow, adhere with glue dot.
If you're anything like me and like to spend some of your summer weekends at the cabin or traveling, a Paper Pumpkin kit is the perfect on-the-go project to bring with you. I usually pack a couple of sheets of matching cardstock, a couple of my favorite punches and my favorite Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes  (of course), and I'm ready to create my own ideas using the kit!
And now you can give Paper Pumpkin a try for only $5 for your first month's kit (for new subscribers).
Here's the Paper Pumpkin FLASH SALE details:
Everyone loves a great deal, and this one is amazing!
- New Paper Pumpkin customers can receive their first-month subscription for only $5. That’s a crazy 75% off the regular price.
- ends June 30 at 11:59 PM
- use promo code: ONEDAY0717
- Keep the creativity coming after that for only $19.95 per month (shipping included)
- PLUS - from me, you'll receive a BONUS PDF with 10-12 more alternate ways to use your kit!
This offer will be over in a flash, so subscribe today here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500
- Shop with Dawn
- Dawn's Product Shares
- Join DOstamperSTARS
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
"We Love Hosts" promotion
Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June - LAST DAY
SHOP: Clearance Rack
VIP Host Code Gift - Glitter Enamel Dots (with qualifying order in June)
June VIP Host Code = 22BFDCG3
(learn more here)