Have you seen the Sprinkled with Love May Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This kit was so much fun to play with. I've yet to make the original projects, but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with alternate ideas. You'll find some of them below.
Contains supplies for 9 cards and envelope bags:
- 6 donut card bases
- 3 circle card bases
- 9 printed kraft envelopes
- 12 printed frosting sheets
- 6 die-cut frosting stickers
- 2 sheets heart and circle stickers
- 2 sheets die-cut banners
- 1 sheet die-cut flowers
- 50 adhesive-backed sequins
- 50 adhesive-backed pearls
- 11 yds gold/vanilla twine
- 25 dimensionals
- 200 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Powder Pink (new 2017-2019 In Color), So Saffron, Very Vanilla
If you're looking for other ways to use the Sprinkled With Love Kit, think Note Cards & Envelopes. And now Stampin' Up! has them in Very Vanilla...yay!
I have several quick & cute cards to share with you today - see below!
Sprinkled With Love Alternate Card Ideas
I made these cards at the cabin this past weekend. As I don't have too many supplies there, I just brought along a few punches I thought I might like to use with this kit. This four cards came together quickly using Very Vanilla Stampin' Up! Note Cards & Envelopes (144236). All cards have a 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Very Vanilla cardstock panel.
These two cards were super easy to make!
- Trim off the flap of the kraft striped bags...they fit perfectly on the note cards!
- Stamp greeting in corner
- Add stickers (hearts) or Pansy Punch Flowers (punched from blue circle card). The flower centers are 3/4" circle of Soft Suede with the "dotted" image stamped several times.
- Finish off with a Metallic Enamel Shape.
For these cards, I was punching a variety of 3/4" circles from the bags and card bases. I really wanted another color to go with them and noticed that some of my punch outs from the bags were "flipped over"...yay - another color - solid kraft! These cards too are finished off with the Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Not too bad for super limited supplies, right? And, not a donut in sight! Be sure to check back later, as I have a few more cards to share...non-donut one again.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
- Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
New Subscribers...Get 25% off your first 3 months!
Anyone can get their creative start with Paper Pumpkin! And now’s the best time to join if you’re a first-time subscriber. Get three months at 25% off if you sign up by June 10.
Paper Pumpkin is perfect for ANYONE! Because with our kits, you have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at Paper Pumpkin to subscribe.