Control Freaks June 2017: Happiest of Days Set of Note Cards
June 19, 2017
Welcome to the Control Freaks June 2017. We are thrilled to have you join us on the 20th of each month. Our tour features some of your favorite Control Freaks Stampers sharing projects made with Stampin' Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from Melissa Davies blog.
Our theme for this month is: New Stampin' Up! Products
Happiest of Days - Set of Note Cards
If you know me, then you'll know that I love Stampin' Up!'s Note Cards & Envelopes! I always keep several packs on hand. They are great for gifts, thank you cards for wedding/showers and more! This set made with the new Happiest of Days stamp set & new Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack would make for a lovely set of gift cards.
Happiest of Days Note Cards
- Stamp (Happiest of Days images with Archival Basic Black ink) and decorate a 3-3/8" x 4-7//" panel of Whisper White, before adhering it to the Note Card.
- With the ever-popular Stitched Shapes Framlit Dies cut various shapes of Shimmery White cardstock.
- All images are colored with Watercolor Pencils (Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive) & Blender Pen.
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack is cut into various widths and lengths.
- Finishing touches are Whisper White Baker's Twine, new Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon, new Pearl Jewels and new Rhinestone Jewels.
Don't you think this set of Note Cards, made with the new Happiest of Days stamp set & new Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack, would make for a lovely set of gift cards?
Dawn's Stamping Supplies - (new)
- Happiest Of Days Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Happiest Of Days Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes 
- Shimmery White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Watercolor Pencils 
- Blender Pens 
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 
- Big Shot 
- Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon 
- Twine Baker's Whisper White 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Pearl Basic Jewels 
- Glue Dots 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
Well, that wraps up this stop of the tour. I hope you enjoyed my projects for this month! Now on to more creative inspiration from my friend, Kelly Acheson