It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
With today's color combo, I knew I would be reaching for a floral set. As the Beautiful Bouquet Bundle products just arrived, I grabbed them and started stamping. For this bundle, I think just diving in and playing is a good start. The sample in the catalog (pg 93) caught my eye and I decided to CASE it - changing the colors to match the challenge.
Beautiful Bouquet Bundle card
- Run 4" x 5-1/4" Fresh Fig through Big Shot with Polka Dot Basic Texture Folder. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Fresh Fig card base.
- Stamp greeting (Beautiful Bouquet stamp set) with Soft Suede ink in corner of Whisper White Stitched Shapes Framelit (2-5/8" square). Adhere to 3" Old Olive Layering Squares Framelits (3" scallop square). Adhere to card front.
- Build "bouquet of flowers":
- stamp flowers = Sweet Sugarplum & Coral Calypso (with Soft Suede for centers) - die cut with matching shapes (Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies)
- die cut leaves = Old Olive, flowers bunches = Sweet Sugarplum & Coral Calypso
- stamp "wrap" = Soft Suede ink (stamped off) - die cut with matching shape
- arrange & assemble bouquet on Silicon Craft Sheet with Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals (I found the craft sheet to be forgiving when I wanted to rearrange the flowers).
- Wrap 1/8" Coral Calypso Sheer Ribbon around "bunch" and tie in a bow.
- Adhere bouquet to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Gold Faceted Gems.
What better way to play with a new bundle set then CASEing a catalog sample. That way you get a feel for how the stamps work with the dies. Then the creative juices take over from there to make your own creations. With so many awesome samples to choose from this year, you'll always have new ideas at the ready!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
"We Love Hosts" promotion
Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June - ending soon!
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Join Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
Now's a great time to join my DOstamperSTARS family!