Have you seen the One in a Melon June Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I brought this kit with me to the cabin this weekend and I've been having a TON of fun playing it! I can't wait to show you all of them. But for today - I just have the one as we're getting ready to visit my husband's sister.
In the meantime...here's the details of this months One in a Melon Paper Pumpkin kit!
145534 One In A Melon Refill Kit
(Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.)
Contains supplies for 6 cards and 4 bags, includes:
- 6 printed card bases
- 4 printed bags
- 6 white envelopes
- 2 sheets watercolor die-cut pieces
- 2 sheets white die-cut pieces
- 1 sheet laser-cut leaf stickers
- 4 sheets printed cotton paper
- 4 yds pink baker’s twine
- 4 green mini clothespins
- 100 dimensionals
- 100 adhesive dots
WATCH VIDEO: One in a Melon
Next is the sweet little treat holder...
One In a Melon Treat Holder
- Treat holder = fold in half 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Then fold "front flap" in half. Adhere the front folds together.
- Decorate front flap with 1-7/8" x 4" piece cut from gift bag and inside with 4" x 4" piece cut from tissue paper.
- Fold up front flap of treat holder and wrap Basic Black Baker's Twine  around holder twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp watermelon on scrap of Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut. Stamp greeting on 3" x 5*8" strip of Whisper White, cut banner end. Adhere both to card.
- Insert watermelon candy (the Air Heads candy is a good choice as it's flat. But a Kool-Aid pack would work too)
Sign up to be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me and get lots of fun ideas like today's! See more reasons below.
- Shop with Dawn
- "We Love Hosts" promotion
- Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June
- Dawn's Product Shares
- Join DOstamperSTARS
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
- Subscribe HERE
Don't forget about the fabulous "We Heart Hosts" promotion!
Print: We Love Hosts Flyer
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards
- Orders of $350 or more will qualify for an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards!
- See chart below for earning Stampin' Rewards
Three ways to earn $35.00 in extra Stampin' Rewards:
- If you're local to me (Twin Cities, MN), contact me to schedule your June party today!
- If you're long distance to me, you can still have a book party or virtual party...contact me to schedule your June party!
- Or place your $350 or more order in my online store!
Be sure to check out the exclusive Host sets in the back of the catalog (pg 220-223). They are a great value as they are discounted to make your Stampin' Rewards go a lot farther! (Only for orders of $150.00 or more.)