Using Up Designer Series Paper Scraps with Pieces & Patterns Card
June 19, 2017
If you're anything like me, you probably save (hoard) even the smallest of pieces from Designer Series Paper. Today's card, using the Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper is a great way to use up those scraps!
Pick A Pattern DSP Scraps Card
- Stamp "bubble" images (Pieces & Patterns stamp set) with Crushed Curry ink on 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White. Adhere to 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Flirty Flamingo. Then adhere to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Whisper White card base.
- Take 3 different widths of Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper scraps and tear into different lengths. Adhere to card.
- Stamp "hello there" with Emerald Envy Ink on scrap of white. Use Paper Snips to cut out. Wrap a length of Flirty Flamingo Bakers Twine back & forth a few times and adhere to back of circle, then adhere to card.
- Adhere 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shape with Fine Tip Glue.
Now you can stop hoarding your scraps of DSP and use them up! Use them to send a bunch of "hello there" cards and then you'll have room for new Designer Series Paper! With the release of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog - there are LOTS of new paper to choose from!
You'll find them all HERE.
- Shop with Dawn
- "We Love Hosts" promotion - Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June
- Dawn's Product Shares
- Join DOstamperSTARS
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Dawn's Product Shares update...
Yes - I've been taking reservations for round two, and it's filling up fast! Get your product share reservations in by today to get in on my next round of shares!
CLICK HERE to see all the Product Share options and reserve yours today!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
"We Love Hosts" promotion
Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June
SHOP: Clearance Rack
VIP Host Code Gift - Glitter Enamel Dots (with qualifying order)
June VIP Host Code = 22BFDCG3
(learn more here)