We Heart Hosts week continues with the ever-popular Tranquil Tulips stamp set. Yours free with a $150 or more order!
Whether you're stamping or tiptoeing, these tulip stamps will delight you in every way. The Two-Step images in the Tranquil Tulips host (Stampin' Rewards) set will give a sophisticated look to fun & flirty flowers. Go crazy and create a whole garden of tulips or go simple with today's quick & cute card!
Tranquil Tulips QC card
- On 4-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, draw "stripes" with Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker.
- Cut the end of two strips of 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" Wild Wasabi cardstock with the new Ticket Tear Punch (cut strips will be 3-1/4" long). Adhere both striped Sahara Sand piece, then to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sahara Sand card base.
- Stamp on 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock as follow:
- greeting (Rose Wonder stamp set) = Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- stems (Tranquil Tulips host stamp set) = Wild Wasabi Ink.
- both 2-step flowers are stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink
- Adhere completed panel to card with Stampin' Dimensionals and attach White Perfect Accent.
I think it's safe to say...most stampers enjoy floral sets. Tranquil Tulips will be a great addition to your stamp collection.
If your Stampin' Up! Shopping List is getting large, then watch your shopping cart and be sure to redeem your free choices before you check out. NOTE: if your order is $150 - don't forget...do NOT use my VIP host code for orders of $150 or more, so you can redeem the Shopping Rewards for yourself (you'll also earn my VIP Host Code Gift too)!
And...if your order reaches $350, then you'll receive an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards - woohoo! (see details below)
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more host stamp set inspiration!
- Shop with Dawn
- "We Love Hosts" promotion - Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June
- Dawn's Product Shares
- Join DOstamperSTARS
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Dawn's Product Shares - round 2
Yes, I've started a 2nd round of products shares. If you missed out on the first round, then CLICK HERE to see all the Product Share options and reserve yours today!