For today's Coffee Break Suite Week share, I have a quick & cute Coffee Cup Sticky Notepad & Pen Gift Set.
If you're anything like me, you're always on the lookout for notepads, magnets, pens, etc. that coordinate with Stampin' Up! products. While shopping at Walmart a few weeks ago (in the office supplies or school supplies sections), I came across a coffee cup shaped sticky notepad. I snatched it up quickly, as I knew I'd find just the right way to decorate it with the new Coffee Break Suite products. Check it out...
If you saw yesterday's Coffee Break sketch card, I mentioned to save the leftover DSP pieces. That's what I used to create the "wrap" for this sticky notepad. If not - I'll provide the measurements below.
Coffee Cup Sticky Notepad & Pen Gift Set
- Adhere 3/4" x 8" strip of wood grain pattern DSP to the center of 2" x 8" piece of "coffee rings" DSP (in place of the "leftovers" from yesterday's card). Wrap around coffee cup sticky notepad and adhere together in the back.
- Wrap 3/8" Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon around "wrap" and tie in a bow.
- Ink up the word "friend" with Early Espresso ink (from one of the greetings found in the Coffee Cafe stamp set). Stamp on 1/2" x 2-1/4" piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Trim right edge into a banner shape. Cut a hole with 1/8" handheld circle punch.
- Stamp "wood grain heart" with Crumb Cake ink on scrap of Whisper White. Die cut with small tag share from Coffee Cup Framelits Dies.
- Thread a piece of Linen Thread through holes in "friend banner", Corrugated Elements tag & heart tag. Wrap around ribbon and tie in a bow.
- For pen: Curl a 4" x 1-3/4" piece of "coffee bean" pattern DSP (this will make it easier to adhere to the pen). Add Tear & Tape adhesive to both of the 4" edges (backside of DSP). Adhere one edge to the pen and then tightly wrap the rest of the DSP around the pen to adhere the opposite edge. Burnish firmly so adhesive stays nicely. Tuck completed pen under ribbon on the notepad.
The Coffee Break Designer Series Paper is a perfect compliment for this fun sticky notepad.
As you have seen, these coffee products are more than meets the eye. With not only awesome coffee images and shapes, but also frozen drinks, cupcakes, gifts (and I'm sure more) - the Coffee Café Bundle is a must-have for any card maker! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - extra BONUS in July (see below)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Get $72 in Free Gifts during Christmas in July!
When you join my team in July...
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value) - includes:.
- 118485 D Block (2 of them), 130148 Grid Paper, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 102300 Bone Folder.
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value) - see the stamp set
- That’s a grand total added value of $72 - woohoo!
Plan your own Starter Kit now: choose $125 in merchandise for only $99.
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products and will automatically be added to your Starter Kit.
Learn more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.
Are you ready to join me and my STARS?
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Get a 15-Project Color Theory Suite BONUS PDF in July (with $50 or more order)
As usual- you'll also receive a Loyalty Rewards STAR (see program here)