Coffee Break Suite Week continues with a fun non-coffee card.
When I first saw the Coffee Cafe Bundle, my eye was drawn to the "whip cream" image. So many non-coffee things came to mind...one of them was an ICEE drink. My grandkids like to get an ICEE at the movie theater...it's a special treat for them. Check out this fun & frosty ICEE card...
ICEE It's Your Birthday card
- Stamp balloon & star images (Confetti Celebration stamp set) with Tempting Turquoise ink on 5-1/2" x 4" Tempting Turquoise cardstock. Then adhere to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Tempting Turquoise card base.
- Create ICEE:
- Die cut 2 large coffee cups (Coffee Cups Framelits Dies) from Real Red and Vellum (3" x 2"). Adhere together by using SNAIL adhesive all over the red cup. This will create an "frosty glass" look for the vellum.
- Stamp lid outline with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Thick Whisper White (2-1/2" x 1-1/2"). Die cut with matching shape. Also die cut a Window Sheet lid.
- Stamp straw image with Tempting Turquoise ink on Thick Whisper White scrap and die cut with matching shape.
- Mix Embossing Paste with Real Red ink refill. Smear on white cardstock. Use Heat Tool to dry and "fluff. Die cut with "whip cream" shape, and heat again to "fluff".
- Assemble "lid" by sandwiching straw and "fluff" between window and stamped lid (use glue dots strategically).
- Add a couple strips of adhesive to the middle of the card front. Lay down Whisper White Baker's twine. Then adhere cup and lid to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Create Greeting:
- Stamp ICEE (Labeler Alphabet stamp set) with Real Red ink on Thick Whisper White scrap and die cut with oval label shape. Adhere to cup.
- Stamp greeting (Confetti Celebration stamp set) with Tempting Turquoise ink on Thick Whisper White scrap. Hand cut and adhere with glue dots.
- Place three Basic Rhinestone Jewels on card in a visual triangle.
All kinds of frozen drinks could be made with the Coffee Cafe Bundle, making this a must-have for any card maker. Go crazy...have fun! Add it to your shopping bag today.
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - extra BONUS in July (see below)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
DOstamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Get $72 in Free Gifts during Christmas in July!
When you join my team in July...
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value) - includes:.
- 118485 D Block (2 of them), 130148 Grid Paper, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 102300 Bone Folder.
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value) - see the stamp set
- That’s a grand total added value of $72 - woohoo!
Plan your own Starter Kit now: choose $125 in merchandise for only $99.
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products and will automatically be added to your Starter Kit.
Learn more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.
Are you ready to join me and my STARS?
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Get a 15-Project Color Theory Suite BONUS PDF in July (with $50 or more order)
As usual- you'll also receive a Loyalty Rewards STAR (see program here)