Are you shopping in July to get Bonus Days Coupons ($5 coupon for every $50 spent)? Yes!! Are you wondering what you're going to spend your $5 coupon(s) on in August (when you can redeem them)?
Here's a sneak peek at one of two new items that will be available on August 1st...Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies (the Carols of Christmas stamp set will also be available too and in a Bundle - both a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog).
As a Minnesota gal, the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies are a must for me as they include a deer and two tree images to choose from, as well as 8 other shapes for the holidays. (My official "measurement" graphic will be available in August for you.)
As many of you know...I'm currently on the trek home from the Stampin' Up! Thailand Incentive Trip. It will take a couple of travel days and I plan to be back in my office on Wednesday. I brought a few treats for some of my international friends, a little "sweet" from Minnesota...Nut Goodie. Of course I needed to package them up in a special way and here's what I came up with using the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies.
Minnesota Hello Candy Slider
- Score 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Garden Green cardstock at 1/2" and 4". Fold on score lines. Place Tear & Tape adhesive along 1/2" edge
- Before assembling...adhere 2" x 8" strip of Be Merry Designer Series Paper to scored piece (not over the Tear & Tape).
- Refold and place another strip of Tear & Tape adhesive one of the "bottom" 4" sections (this will secure the bottom of the package). Adhere edges together, them bottom.
- Cut a hole at the top of the package using 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch. NOTE: punch through both sides.
- Wrap about 24" of 3/8" Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon around candy (from top to bottom and back up) and slide into the card sleeve. Thread "back" ribbon through back hole and "front" ribbon through front hole and tie together in a bow.
- To open: pull up on the ribbon and the candy slides out...yum!
7/18 edited to add:
I've been receiving requests on the Nut Goodies made by Pearson's. You can order them via Amazon. Click here: Pearson's Nut Goodies.
Decorate as follows:
- 2-3/8" Whisper White Circle = Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Garden Green Tree & Early Espresso deer = Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies
- Stamp "hello" with Soft Suede ink = Thoughtful Banners stamp set
- Stamp "Minnesota" with Soft Suede ink on 1/2" x 3-3/4" piece of Crumb Cake = Labeler Alphabet stamp set (trim banner ends and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals)
- Stamp "friend" with Soft Suede ink on 1-1/4" x 3/8" piece of Crumb Cake = Thoughtful Banners stamp set (punch 1/16" hole, thread Linen Thread through hole, wrap onto ribbon and tie in a bow)
I think they enjoyed them as much as I did making it!
Shop during July so you can spend your coupons in August.
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - free gift (valued at $72)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products to shop online)
Stampin' Up! Bonus Days are back!
Here are the Bonus Days details:
- For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon.
- Bonus Days coupons are redeemable August 1–31.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the month.
- An email address is required to participate, as Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (excluding Starter Kits)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Get a 15-Project Color Theory Suite BONUS PDF in July (with $50 or more order)
As usual- you'll also receive a Loyalty Rewards STAR (see program here)