It's Two For Tuesday (TFT) again, where I share a quick & easy card, along with a stepped up version.
Today features the trendy Text Ya Later Stamp Set. Let your creativity run wild with this one. Keep it simple, or add a little sass! Perfect for today's Two For Tuesday share!
Text Ya Later Quick & Easy card
- Run 4" x 5-1/4" Berry Burst cardstock through Big Shot with Polka Dot Basics Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Then adhere to folded 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" Thick Whisper White card base.
- Wrap Emerald Envy Crinkled Seam Binding around 4" x 3-1/8" Emerald Envy cardstock. Tie off with a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine. Adhere to card at a slight angle.
- Stamp "screen" image (Text Ya Later stamp set) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Thick Whisper White cardstock. Stamp messages & bubbles with Emerald Envy & Berry Burst ink. Use Paper Snips to cut screen image and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Take your card to the next level by adding a Embossing Paste background and a Window Sheet cover over the screen image for a more realistic look!
Text Ya Later Step-Up card
- Add texture to 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" Berry Burst cardstock by spreading Embossing Paste over Pattern Party Decorative Mask with Palette Knives. Let dry. Then adhere to folded 8-1/2 x 5-1/2" Thick Whisper White card base.
- Use scissors to rough up the edges of a 4" x 3-1/8" Emerald Envy cardstock. Wrap Emerald Envy Crinkled Seam Binding this panel and tie off with a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine. Adhere to card at a slight angle.
- Ink up "screen" image with Versamark ink, then with Memento Tuxedo Black ink...then stamp on Thick Whisper White cardstock. Cover with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool. Use Paper Snips to trim image.
- Stamp "bubbles" with black ink, messages & shadows with Emerald Envy & Berry Burst ink. Use Aqua Painter & Berry Burst ink to color in top and bottom "boxes" of screen. Then cover with Clear Wink of Stella.
- Adhere 2-3/4" x 3-5/8" Window Sheet with just a couple of Glue Dots. Then hide them with Metallic Sequin Assortment adhered with Glue Dots
The Text Ya Later Stamp Set is perfect for anyone of all ages. But especially that hard-to-please teenage or pre-teen group. Add this stamp set to your shopping bag so you can be the hip & cool Mom, Aunt, or Grandmother! Hmm...maybe I'm dating myself. Maybe it's not hip & cool to use those terms anymore. Either way - you know what I mean, right?
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - extra BONUS in July (see below)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Get $72 in Free Gifts during Christmas in July!
When you join my team in July...
- You will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack with your Starter Kit ($52 value) - includes:.
- 118485 D Block (2 of them), 130148 Grid Paper, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 102300 Bone Folder.
- PLUS, to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the upcoming holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value) - see the stamp set
- That’s a grand total added value of $72 - woohoo!
Plan your own Starter Kit now: choose $125 in merchandise for only $99.
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Essential Gift Pack items (& Carols of Christmas stamp set) may not be exchange for other products and will automatically be added to your Starter Kit.
Learn more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.
Are you ready to join me and my STARS?
I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Get a 15-Project Color Theory Suite BONUS PDF in July (with $50 or more order)
As usual- you'll also receive a Loyalty Rewards STAR (see program here)