For this week's CASE the Catty, we selected a sample from the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on pg 60. This project caught our eye with it's easy layout that can easily be adapted to a card. Check it out...
Country Livin' CASE card
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Thick Very Vanilla card base
- Run 4-1/4" x 2" piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock through Big Shot with Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Use Stampin' Sponge to lightly rubbed White Craft Ink to bring out wood grain. Adhere to card front.
- Wrap Copper Trim around card front, then secure by tying Very Vanilla Solid Bakers Twine on the end.
- Ink truck from Country Livin' stamp set with Versamark ink then Memento Tuxedo Black ink. then stamp on Watercolor Paper. Cover with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. Then melt with Heat Tool. Color with Watercolor Pencils and AquaPainter &/or Blender Pen. TIP: use aqua painter directly on Watercolor Pencils to apply bold color, then blend with Blender Pen
- Basic Gray=grill, tires, lights, box
- old olive=grass
- pacific point=truck
- early espresso=truck box
- Cut out with Paper Snips and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from Feather Together stamp set with Early Espresso ink on 2-1/2" x 3/8" of Very Vanilla. Cut "banner shape) and adhere to card just under truck.
I'm doing CASE the Catty with my friend, Dawn Thomas. Be sure to check her CASE out too!
Lastly...Don't overlook stamp sets like Feather Together (141597). They are great on their own, but also the wonderful greetings can be paired with other stamp sets, like Country Livin' (141922w or 141925c).
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - extra BONUS in July (see below)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Dawn's Stampin' Supplies: (click on products to shop online)
How to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits, Demonstrator Supply Items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies) - a special offer early release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products:
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements