It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders take embossing to the next level, with deeper, more detailed impressions than standard embossing folders—great for card fronts and accents.
If you look close, you'll see that I chose to play with the Ruffled 3D Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. I used it to add texture to the tree die cut, from Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies coming September 1. Love the results. Check it out...
Ready for Christmas Bundle card
- Use an Aqua Painter to lightly add water to 5-1/2" x 4" piece of Shimmery White Paper - swipe back & forth. Then use Aqua Painter to add Berry Burst ink (I watered it down a bit) - over the saturated area for a color wash look. Let dry.
- Stamp greeting (from Ready for Christmas stamp set) with Berry Burst ink. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Berry Burst card base.
- Wrap Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding around card front and tie in a bow. Position to the left.
- Die cut Old Olive tree (Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies). Place tree in Ruffled 3D Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, and run through Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. NOTE: as 3D Dynamic Folders are thicker, only one standard cutting pad is required (not two). Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut 3/4" x 1/2" piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack and adhere to just under tree.
- Stamp ornaments with Basic Black Archival Ink. Color with Aqua Painter using Berry Burst & Old Olive Inks. Die cut with matching shape. Arrange and adhere to tree with Glue Dots.
- Die cut Gold Glimmer Paper star - adhere to tree with Glue Dots.
Be sure to add the Ready for Christmas Bundle (coming 9/1) & Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to your next order!
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons - ends 8/31
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Early Bird Reservation due by 8/31
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements
Dawn's Product Shares - Early Bird Bonus ends 8/31
- Now taking reservations for 2017 Holiday Product Shares - for details CLICK HERE
- To see ALL of my Product Share options (Holiday and Annual Catalog) - CLICK HERE
Early Bird Bonus ends on August 31st!
Put it your reservation TODAY!