It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
This surprisingly easy card is elevated with the use of embellishments, like the Boxwood Wreaths. See how...
Merry Mistletoe Reindeer Card
- Wrap Garden Green 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon around 4" x 5-1/2" piece of Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp reindeer image with Versamark ink on scrap of Basic Black cardstock. Cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder, tap over excess and melt with Heat tool. When cooled, use a Stampin' Sponge and lightly rub a little Whisper Whisper Craft ink around the image to give it a "chalkboard look".
- Die cut with 3-1/4" oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere to 3-1/2" Cherry Cobbler scallop oval from Layering Oval Framelits Dies. Adhere to panel from step #1 with Stampin' Dimensionals. Slide ribbon/bow into place. Then adhere completed panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Basic Black card base.
- Attach Cherry Cobbler Enamel Dot (Regals) to nose.
- Cut a 1/2" piece from a Boxwood Wreath Embellishments. Shape and adhere with Glue Dots.
Go ahead and cut up the Boxwood Wreath Embellishments - makes them go a long ways!
Use Stampin' Write Regal Markers to ink and stamp inside greeting. Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares coming
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements