It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
Stampin' Up!'s Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack was a perfect choice for this week's photo inspiration challenge. It's paired with the guitar image from the Country Livin' stamp set. Plus is bursting with copper accents! Take a look...
Country Livin' Guitar card
- Stamp greeting (from Better Together stamp set) with Versamark ink on 4" x 5-1/2" panel of Very Vanilla. Cover with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat tool.
- Apply Year of Cheer Washi Tape (coming 9/1) to left edge of panel. Adhere panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Die cut three Stitched Shapes Framelits circles (1-7/8")
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- Very Vanilla cardstock = stamped with Sheet Music background stamp using Archival Basic Black ink
- Copper Foil = run through Big Shot with Oh My Stars Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
- Arrange all 3 circles on card front. Before adhering, loop Copper Thread around four fingers 3 to 4 times. Remove and pinch together in the middle and adhere to card with SNAIL adhesive. Then adhere circles.
- Stamp guitar image (from Country Livin' stamp set) with Archival Basic Black ink on lighter wood tone piece from Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. Use Paper Snips to cut out. Then adhere to card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere Metallic Sequins (copper) with Fine Tip Glue Pen
I'm giddy with the way this card turned out. If you have a guitar player or musician in your life...I'm sure they would be delighted to receive a card like this.
Give Country Livin' a try! The Sheet Music background stamp is the perfect match as well. Be sure to add both to your Shopping Bag!
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Taking reservations for Holiday Catalog Shares
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
- How to Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
- You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
- Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs