Today I'm sharing we did for my Stamping Club. I offer both local and TO GO Club Opportunities. You can check them out here: Dawn's Clubs
For this month's class, used the Colorful Seasons Bundle for all 3 projects. We did a Spring, Summer & Fall project. This was the summer project. What says summer more than a beach landscape? The Colorful Seasons Bundle pairs beautiful with the popular High Tide stamp set to create this relaxing seaside landscape (it's like they are meant to go together)!
For this card, I reached for Glossy Paper and decided to experiment with the Watercolor Wash technique The look came out a little different on the Glossy Paper, but I liked it! See instructions below...
Colorful Seasons Beach Landscape card:
- Stamp greeting (Colorful Seasons stamp set) with Soft Suede ink near bottom of 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Glossy Paper. Let dry.
- Squeeze Crumb Cake ink pad to transfer ink to the lid. Open ink pad and add water from Aqua Painter to pooled ink in lid and mix up. Then pick up ink with Aqua Painter and wash color onto stamped panel. Repeat with Island Indigo Ink. Let dry.
- Stamp images from High Tide
- grass=Crumb Cake
- birds=soft Suede.
- Optional: flick some of the extra ink/water from the Aqua Painter brush onto panel to add a little texture(see close-up photo below)
- Adhere completed panel to 4" x 5-1/4" Soft Sky cardstock.
- Wrap Linen Thread around twice and tie in a bow. Then adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Crumb Cake card base.
- Die cut chair from Soft Suede cardstock using Seasonal Layers Framelit Dies. Adhere with new Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (these were a hit at the class!).
If a person had to select one bundle to get, the Color Seasons Bundle (with Seasonal Layers Framelits) is a smart choice. With it's variety of images and die cut shapes for all four seasons...you'll be reaching for it all year-round. Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Shares coming soon
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements