Holiday Inspiration Week continues with a fun Clear Tiny Treat Box, that combines some Annual Catalog products with new products from the 2017 Holiday Catalog, coming September 1st.
Little known fact about me...I love to decorate packages! I like to add handmade tags, ornaments, ribbons and doodads to made my packages look pretty. When I saw the Green Sprigs (144627), I went giddy!!
So, if you're anything like me, you're gonna love Stampin' Up!'s 2017 Holiday Catalog. It's filled with lots of great holiday products for both card making and packaging!
This festive box features the coming soon Smitten Mitten Bundle (with coordinating May Mittens Framelits Dies) - 146070. Take a look...
Be Merry Tiny Treat Box
- Assemble and fill Clear Tiny Treat Box
- For belly band, wrap 1-3/4" x 9" piece of Be Merry Designer Series Paper around box. Start at bottom and crease at box edges as you wrap around the box. End at bottom and adhere to previous end. Do not adhere to box, so it can slide on and off.
- Wrap 22" of Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim (144636 - coming soon!) around box and tie in a bow.
- Create mitten tag from 6" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Fold in half and die cut large mitten shape (from coming soon, Many Mittens Framelits Dies 144672), by place "cuff" edge a smidgen past the fold. Die cut another mitten from Be Merry Designer Series Paper and adhere to front of folded tag. Die cut "cuff with texture piece" from Garden Green cardstock. Adhere to mitten. Cut hole in corner of tag with 1/8" Circle Handheld punch. Stamp "to/from" (coming soon Smitten Mittens stamp set) on inside of tag with Garden Green ink.
- Insert 14" of Linen Thread through hole in tag and tie into a bow around the Mini Tinsel Trim.
- Insert Green Sprig into the tag hole.
This festive Clear Tiny Treat Box came together quickly. It would be great for party favors, co-workers, stocking stuffers, teacher gifts and more! Start planning now to get ahead of the holiday busyness.
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares - coming soon!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements