Paper Pumpkin: 6 Positively Picturesque QC Note Cards!
August 05, 2017
I completely fell in love with the "large" greetingsthat came in the Positively Picturesque Paper Pumpkin stamp set. The font really appeals to me. So I used them to create some fun "text" background sheets. Take a look...
All stamped on 3-3/8" x 5-1/8" Whisper White cardstock, as follows:
- Hooray = Tranquil Tide ink (some stamped off)
- Love = Powder Pink
- Thanks = Memento ink, large "bursts" Lemon Lime Twist ink
From those, I created 6 quick & cute Note Cards (sized at 5" x 3-1/2") . All with the same approach - die cut a shape from the stamped background using Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies or Sweet & Sassy Framelit dies.
Tranquil Tide Hooray
Powder Pink Love You
Lemon Lime Twist Thanks
I really like the way they turned out. Plus, they were lots of fun to make!
Which set of Note Cards are your favorite?
Sign up to be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me and get lots of fun ideas like today's! See more reasons below to Subscribe with Dawn.
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Dawn's Supply List (click on products below to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
- Subscribe HERE
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Carols of Christmas (early release)
SHOP: Clearance Rack
VIP Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Garden Trellis Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
August VIP Host Code = 7DNNCYRY
(learn more here)