Continuing with Painted Autumn Suite Week - it's Two For Tuesday (TFT).
The Painted Harvest stamp set is not just for autumn. Like I said yesterday, it can be used throughout the whole year, making it a very versatile set. For today's cards, I used the "sunflower" images to create wreaths. I have two "wreath" cards for you ...a wedding card & a holiday card.
You might be surprised to discover what colors I used to stamp the wreaths, as it surprised me too. But after playing with a few color combinations, I found these two colors matched the coordinating Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper the best...
Painted Harvest Wreath Tips
- Stamp large flower with Lemon Lime Twist ink. Re-ink, turn stamp 180 degrees and stamp again.
- Stamp 2nd flower image with Soft Sky ink (that's right!). Re-ink, turn stamp 180 degrees and stamp again.
- I found that the double stamping created a fuller wreath.
Painted Harvest Wedding Wreath card
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Gold Foil Sheet. Then adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Card base.
- Cut 2" x 4-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla with Triple Banner Punch (end result will be roughly 2" x 4"). Also banner punch 1" x 3" piece of Gold Foil Sheet.
- Stamp "wreath" as described above using Painted Harvest stamp set Stamp with Versamark ink, berries (just ink 3 berries) and greeting (from Cheers to the Year stamp set). Cover with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. Melt with heat tool. Adhere to gold banner piece. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a knot in a piece of 3/8" Gold Metallic Ribbon. Before pulling tight, inside a piece of Gold Mini Sequin Trim. Adhere to wreath with Glue Dot
Painted Harvest Holiday Wreath card
- Substitute Real Red ink, cardstock, and 1/8" Solid Ribbon.
- Add Metallic Enamel Shapes
I think mine favorite is the wedding card. Which one is your favorite?
With creations like this, you can share the beauty of the Painted Harvest stamp set all-year-round! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- FREE Merry Patterns stamp set
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
FREE stamp set with Merry Patterns Promotion
Merry Patterns Promotion Details:
- Dates: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Free with qualifying $300 order (before shipping and handling)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards - yay!!!
- PRINT: Merry Patterns Flyer
Dawn's Product Shares
- Now taking reservations for 2017 Holiday Product Shares - for details CLICK HERE
- To see ALL of my Product Share options (Holiday and Annual Catalog) - CLICK HERE
Reserve yours today!