For today's Painted Autumn Suite Week card, we continue with a fun technique...Triple Time Stamping!
When I first saw the Painted Harvest stamp set, I immediately thought of my How'd She DO That? Triple Time Stamping Technique Video. This technique paired perfectly with the stamp set. Check it out...
If you're not familiar with this technique, it's called "triple time" because you layer all three of the Very Vanilla piece on top of each other and stamp all of them at once. Below you'll find the measurements and my popular How'd She DO That? video (note: stamps used in video are now retired).
- Very Vanilla
- 2" x 3-1/4"
- 3" x 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4"
- Early Espresso
- 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (fold in half for card base)
Check out the video for tips on stamping and assembling today's card.
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Triple Time Stamping Technique
Send someone the beauty of autumn with this sunflower-themed set! Add the Painted Harvest stamp set to your shopping bag today.
- Shop with Dawn
- FREE Merry Patterns stamp set
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
FREE stamp set with Merry Patterns Promotion
Merry Patterns Promotion Details:
- Dates: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Free with qualifying $300 order (before shipping and handling)
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards - yay!!!
- PRINT: Merry Patterns Flyer
Dawn's Product Shares
- Now taking reservations for 2017 Holiday Product Shares - for details CLICK HERE
- To see ALL of my Product Share options (Holiday and Annual Catalog) - CLICK HERE
Reserve yours today!