It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
In sticking with the Spooky Night Suite Week, I selected a fun holiday catalog stamp set called Festive Phrases and paired it with the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP).
But first - I played around with the DSP. I wanted it to have more color, specifically Lemon Lime Twist. So I grabbed a Sponge Dauber and colored in all of the Very Vanilla "dots", by basically swiped ink over the whole piece. I loved the way it turned out...exactly how I envisioned it. That doesn't always happen. See how I used it...
Pick Your Potion Spooky Night card
- Stamps = Festive Phrases (and Spooky Cat for inside panel)
- Paper = 3-1/8" x 2" Whisper White, 3-3/" x 2-1/4" Pumpkin Pie, 3/4" x 4-3/4" Lemon Lime Twist, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Perfect Plum card base
- Designer Series Paper = 2-1/2" x 4" Spooky Night
- Inks = black, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Perfect Plum
- Accessories = Enamel Shapes (Brights & Subtles), Black Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools = Sponge Dauber
I've been having fun decorating the inside of my cards lately. All images for the inside 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White panel are from the Spooky Cat stamp set
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3, Get 1 Free
- October 1-31: Buy 3 select Designer Series Papers and get a 4th one for FREE! Print: Buy 3, Get 1 Free Flyer
- Shop & Save on DSP here
Celebrate World Card Making Day
- October 1 – 10, 2017: Save 15% off select stamp sets (many of which coordinate with the Designer Series Paper sale above)
- Note Card & Envelope (my personal favorites - I'll be stocking up!)
- Print: World Card Making Day Sale Flyer
- Shop & Save HERE
COMING SOON! Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
- Right now...Demonstrators get to early-release pre-order (October 1-15)
- Customer launch date has not been announced yet.
DO YOU WANT THEM NOW?
- If you're someone who just cannot wait to get your hands on them, join my DOstamperSTARS family today!.
- You will be able to get your hands on the 26 Markers (with Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers), when you ADD the Stampin' Blends to your Starter Kit for only $99 (choose a total of up to $125 of products), plus free shipping (for another 10% savings)!
- NOTE: Only available to demonstrators (or new demonstrators) during the early release period of October 1-15.
Have a question? I'd be happy to give you more information. Email me. I look forward to welcoming you to the STARS family!
FREE stamp set with Merry Patterns Promotion
- Ends: October 31st
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31. Free with qualifying $300 order (before shipping and handling). The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards - yay!!!
- PRINT: Merry Patterns Flyer