Have you seen the Pining For Plaid October Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I've been hearing from a lot of delighted Paper Pumpkin subscribers about this month's fabulous shaker card kit!
Paper Pumpkin October kit/Refill update
Stampin' Up! is not offering a "refill" option this month. Instead...they have decided, due to the popularity of the Pining For Plaid Kit, they are only offering FULL kits beginning Monday, October 23, while supplies last (that's today!) You'll still need to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase the kit.
Subscribe today and purchase the Pining For Plaid Kit today. Then you'll be all set for the coordinating November kit that begins shipping around Nov 13th.
Contains supplies for 10 shaker cards and 10 envelopes:
- 7 piece stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Spot
- 10 printed card bases
- 10 printed envelopes
- 1 sheet white die-cut banners
- 1 sheet gold foil banners
- 10 embossed card fronts
- 10 printed background pieces
- 10 acetate sheets (2 sizes)
- 1200 sequins
- 150 adhesive dots
- 5 dimensional circles with dimensional strips
WATCH VIDEO: Pining for Plaid kit in action...
If you're looking for other ways to use the Pining For Plaid kit, I have a couple of cards to share with you today - see below!
Pining For Plaid Alternate Card Ideas
If you've already started to play with your kit, you've probably found that you'll have lots of white circles leftover (from the shaker windows). I knew I had to put them to use and here's what I came up with using the smaller of the two circles...
Snowman Note Card
- Stamp snowflakes using Pool Party ink on Pool Party cardstock (3-3/8" x 4-7/8")
- Build snowman:
- Head = trim off bottom of one of the circles (cut off at the last "texture line" )
- Scarf = trim sides off an envelop and cut a 2-3/4" x 1/2" from the pattern paper
- Holly = use Holly Builder Punch (Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler scraps), assemble with glue dots
- Eyes = use Cookie Cutter Punch (Basic Black) - adhere with glue dots
- Nose = Pumpkin Pie scraps (hand cut)
- Adhere pieces together and then to stamped panel
- Stamp greeting with black ink
- Adhere completed panel to Note Card (& Envelopes)
As you probably know by now, this 9-square quilt is one of my go-to layouts with pattern paper. I never tire of this look. And with a little stamping, I created a little custom pattern paper of my own!
Seasons Greetings Quilt Card
- Cut five 1" squares of the paper paper (from an envelope). Stamp snowflakes with black ink on 1" strip (and at least 4" long) of Old Olive cardstock, then cut into four 1" squares .
- Adhere all nine squares to 3-1/4" square of Whisper White, then to 3-1/2" square of Old Olive The adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Basic Black card base.
- Ink up only the word "greetings" with black ink and stamp on scrap of Whisper White. Clean stamp and ink up only "season's" and stamp above previous image. Cut with 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Adhere to 1-1/2" Basic Black Circle.
- Use Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler scraps and Holly Berry Builder Punch. Adhere holly/berries with glue dots. Then adhere completed greeting circle to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tie Basic Black Baker's Twine in a bow and adhere with glue dot
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more Pining for Plaid alternate ideas. I think you're gonna like them!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
When you subscribe with Dawn, you'll get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Welcome to a Season of Style for Paper Pumpkin!
- To give you more of what you love, during October and November we’ll be offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects, for your holiday crafting needs.
- Two coordinating kits means that 1) you'll have everything you'll need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
- Sign up today here - and you'll receive November's kit when it starts shipping (around November 13st)
- When you sign up (and activiate your account) - you can purchase the October Pining For Plaid kit.
- Sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500