As promised - I have more October Paper Pumpkin ideas for you (a little late, but better late than never, right?). If you have limited crafting time, these quick & cute (QC) Pining For Plaid Note Cards are for you!
These cards use Stampin' Up!'s Note Cards & Envelopes for quick crafting!
Season's Greetings Holly Berries Note Card
- Trim "pine bough" panel (from kit) into three 1" squares. Adhere to 1-1/4" Cherry Cobbler squares. Adhere squares to 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Whisper White cardstock. Then adhere to Note Card (& Envelopes)
- Use Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler scraps, and Holly Berry Builder Punch to create holly/berries. Assemble & adhere with glue dots.
- Stamp greeting with Old Olive ink.
- Tip: If you make a mistake (like I did)...cover it up by stamping on a scrap and cutting out with the Classic Label Punch. Viola...I meant to do that!
- Stamp snowflakes with black ink on top third of 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere 1/2" x 3-3/8" strip of Basic Black to 1-1/4" x 3-3/8" piece of pattern paper (from an envelope). Adhere to stamped panel, then to Note Card (& Envelope).
- Stamp greeting with black ink on Old Olive scrap and cut with Everyday Label Punch. Cut the same shape from Basic Black cardstock. Adhere both together.
- Adhere Black Metallic Thread to back of greeting, then adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Black Rhinestone Jewels
Season's Greetings Note Card
- Cut 5 strips measuring 3/4" x 2-3/4 (Basic Black, envelope pattern paper (2), Old Olive (stamp with snowflakes), pine bough panel). Adhere to 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Whisper White cardstock. Then adhere to to Note Card.(& Envelope).
- Stamp greeting on Old Olive scrap with black ink. Cut with Classic Label Punch. Adhere to card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
There was lots of discussion about this card Facebook. I shared both a landscape and portrait layout for this card. Do you want to see the portrait card? Of course you do!
What do YOU think? Landscape or portrait?
I have several more Paper Pumpkin "Pining For Plaid" projects to share. Working on putting a video together for one of them. So it probably won't be ready for awhile. Hopefully coming soon!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
When you subscribe with Dawn, you'll get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Welcome to a Season of Style for Paper Pumpkin!
- To give you more of what you love, during October and November we’ll be offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects, for your holiday crafting needs.
- Two coordinating kits means that 1) you'll have everything you'll need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
- Sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500