Have you seen the Layered Leaves September Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This stylish autumn kit is gorgeous! I've yet to make the original projects, but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with alternate ideas. You'll find 2 of them below, and more coming tomorrow.
Contains supplies for 8 pillow boxes, 8 cards, and 8 envelopes:
- 8 embossed pillow boxes
- 8 embossed card bases
- 8 printed envelopes
- 1 sheet die-cut tags
- 4 sheets laser-cut leaves
- 3 sheets die-cut watercolor leaves
- 2 sheets laser-cut gold foil stickers
- 1 sheet gold foil tags
- 10 mini yellow clothespins
- 11 yds. baker's twine
- 50 mini dimensionals
- 150 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blushing Bride, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
WATCH VIDEO: Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
If you're looking for other ways to use the Layered Leaves KIt. I have a couple of cards to share with you today - see below!
Layered Leaves Alternate Card Ideas
Be Filled With Thanks
- Cut sides of envelope (from the kit) off to measure approx 2-7/8". Then open and cut off the end opposite the "rounded" flap, at the score line. Finished piece should be approx 2-7/8" x 5". Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Cajun Craze card base.
- Wrap Linen Thread around card front and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting on 3-5/16" wide Stitched Shapes Framelit oval. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp large leaf image on matching leaf die cut shape. Adhere to oval along with yellow and green leaf shapes.
- On 4" x 5-1/4" Soft Suede cardstock, stamp small leaves (one stamped off) and attach gold leaf sticker. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Soft Suede card base.
- Stamp large leaf image on 2-7/8" Whisper White Stitched Shapes Framelit circle. Adhere Copper Metallic Thread on back side with Stampin' Dimensionals, then adhere to card front.
- Stamp greeting on tag. Thread twine through hole and tie in a bow. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Layered Leaves alternative Note Cards. I think you're gonna like them!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Product Shares still available!
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3, Get 1 Free
- October 1-31
- Buy 3 select Designer Series Papers and get a 4th one for FREE!
- Print: Buy 3, Get 1 Free Flyer
- Shop & Save on DSP here
Celebrate World Card Making Day - ends Tuesday
- October 1 – 10, 2017
- Save 15% off select stamp sets (many of which coordinate with the Designer Series Paper sale above)
- Note Card & Envelope (my personal favorites - I'll be stocking up!)
- Print: World Card Making Day Sale Flyer
- Shop & Save HERE
Welcome to a Season of Style for Paper Pumpkin!
- To give you more of what you love, during October and November we’ll be offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects, for your holiday crafting needs.
- Two coordinating kits means that 1) you'll have everything you'll need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
- To get in on these coordinated kits, you'll want to be sure you're signed up (activated) by October 10th (that's Tuesday)
- Sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500