While attending the Stampin' Up! On Stage Event this past weekend, we were introduced to a new stamp positioning tool product called Stamparatus!
This incredible new tool will be launched in a different way. YOU can reserve your very own Stamparatus beginning November 16th. The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
See what the Stamparatus has to offer (including the "hinge-step").
WATCH VIDEO: Stamparatus In Action!
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with the Stamparatus (as shown in the video above)
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Approx size: 7" x 7"
- Price: $49.00
OK, so how do YOU get one?
With the launch of theStamparatus, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system.
- You'll reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse.
- This system will allow us to get the product to you as soon as possible while avoiding backorders.
The launch will feature three "reservation windows". For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 Stamparatus per customer per reservation window (see schedule below).
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility.
- When you close your reservation, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
Reserving your Stamparatus
- Starting November 16th at 2pm (MT)...
- Visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store: http://bit.ly/shopwithdawn
- Login to your account (or create an account, if you don't have one yet)
- Click on the RESERVE button (will be available at 2pm MT) - it will take you to Reserve Form.
- Then follow the 4 steps as shown above.
The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.
NEW Stampin’ Blends Markers
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
You can now get your hands on the 26 Markers, Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers,
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- Available in 2-marker combo packs (1 light & 1 dark), full collection, or single markers!
Want to learn more?
Click on "How to use Stampin' Blends".
View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure
Shop online: Stampin' Blends