- They come flat and easy to put fold up.
- The greeting and floral image are from the new Cake Soriee stamp set
- As you can see, the embossing turned out wonderfully...give it a try! (I used Versamark and Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder)
- For embossing - be sure to use the embossing buddy first.
- These would be great for gift packaging, treats boxes at a wedding/shower, even centerpieces.
- You might be wondering about the beautiful rich looking ribbon...that's new too. It's Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon and I'm in love!!
Cake Soiree & Silver Mini Gable Box Supplies
- Stamps: Cake Soiree
- Paper: Mini Silver Gable Box, Silver Foil Sheets, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate
- Ink: Versamark
- Other: Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Silver Baker's Twine, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Layering Oval Framelits, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch
- Tip: Don't forget to use the Embossing Buddy  before you stamp and emboss!
Hope you enjoyed my Cake Soiree & Silver Mini Gable Box projects. Next up is Cathy Caines
Full list of participants:
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop Online Extravaganza for deals on selected products - ends 11/26
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber