It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
Today I'm at the Stampin' Up! Annual On Stage event in Salt Lake City. I'm excited to be spending time with some of the STARS, as well as friends I've made along the way (14 years - wow!). Looking forward to lots of inspiration, fun, laughs and more! I'll share some of my experience next week when I return home.
Today's color combo is straight from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper. It's a great collection of paper with designs for both Christmas and non-Christmas events.
This cute card is actually a Gift Card Holder. With the holidays approaching fast, you may find yourself in need of one or more!
Merry Cafe Gift Card Holder Tips:
- Stamps: Merry Cafe
- Thick Whisper White (11" x 4-1/4" card base, score at 4-1/4" & 8-1/2")
- Thick Whisper White (scraps to die cut coffee cup & lid)
- Be Merry DSP (4" x 4" and 4" x 1-1/2")
- Ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
- Other: Big Shot, Coffee Cups Framelits, Linen Thread, Foil Snowflakes, Corrugated Elements, Fast Fuse & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Fold card base on the score lines. For the inside "pocket" - adhere just the sides with Fast Fuse.
- The backside of the Foil Snowflakes are a neutral color. Use as is, or color as desired!
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I love having gift card holders on hand for a quick gift idea. This one is 4-1/4" square so it still fits into an envelope. Enjoy making your own gift card holders!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Introducing Stampin’ Blends Markers!
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
- 26 Markers (12 ex, Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure