h my gosh...it was a whirlwind of excitement this past weekend at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Salt Lake City. This annual event is filled with creative & business demonstrators, new product displays, entertainment and of course, annual recognition.
As some of you may have noticed, last year I pulled back in my business (due to health issues). The area I put aside was creating videos. Something had to give and that is what I chose. Having said that, I did step up my blogging a little bit. So I was completely caught off guard when they announced my name during the Top 20 in United States. I was #11 - woohoo (and #25 Globally)! I was completely in shock, but of course excited, proud and thankful.
Thank you to all of my loyal customers and club members, and especially my DOstamperSTARS community. You're just the best and I'm blessed to have you all in my life!
Celebrating $900,000 Sales Milestone (yes, I'm approaching 1 million!!)
DOstamperSTAR, Dawn Thomas being recognized for Level One Recruiting & Leadership!
DOstamperSTAR, Robyn Rasset being recognized for Level One Sales!
My "sister" demonstrator, Michelle Waletzko walking the stage for her $100,000 Sales Milestone!!
I was honored to be selected to do display samples with new product - woohoo! It was fun to play with several new & fabulous products coming in the 2018 Occasions Catalog. I'll be sharing them throughout the coming weeks.
At On Stage we got to play with new products from the following product collections; Petal Passion, Bubble Over, Sweet Soiree & Tutti-Frutti. Fun, fun, fun...you're gonna love these new products!
Again - thank you all for your support, I'm very appreciative!!
NEW Stampin’ Blends Markers
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
You can now get your hands on the 26 Markers, Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers,
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- Available in 2-marker combo packs (1 light & 1 dark), full collection, or single markers!
Want to learn more?
Click on "How to use Stampin' Blends".
View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure
Shop online: Stampin' Blends