Have you seen the Back in Plaid-November Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This fun kit, designed to coordinate with the October Paper Pumpkin Kit (Pining For Plaid), is filled with these darling holiday stockings. The kit as is, is super fun and easy to complete.
But you know me, I have to play around a little and found the stamp set a lot of fun to create with (see my alternative projects below)
Back in Plaid Paper Pumpkin Kit contents included :
- 10 stockings
- 9-piece stamp set
- Dapper Denim Stampin' Spop
- 10 mini clothespins
- 5 die-cut sheets (with lots of leftovers!)
- 50 adhesive dots
- 4 yards baker's twine
WATCH VIDEO: Back in Plaid Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
If you're looking for other ways to use the Back in Plaid KIt. I have several note cards to share with you today - see below!
Back in Plaid Alternate Ideas
All four card use the Note Cards & Envelopes for the card base. Most of them the stamping was done on a 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Whisper White panel.
Merry & Bright Tree Note Card
- The tree image in the stamp set is fairly small and I wanted to create something a little larger
- Using Old Olive ink, I stamped the tree 4 times (start with top tree, then turn stamp to stamp 2nd tree upside down connecting the two trees together. Then stamp the 3rd & 4th tree on both sides of the 2nd tree (upside right).
- Practice on a piece of scrap to get the hang of it...you'll love it!
- Cherry Cobbler ink (from October's PP Kit) for the greeting
Clean & Simple Joy Note Card
- Adhere gold banner (from October's PP kit) to Whisper White panel (top edge is about 2" from bottom). Trim off excess banner (from right edge)
- Stamp leaf images with Old Olive ink, stars & "line burst" (image from October PP's kit) with Cherry Cobbler (also from October's PP kit).
- Stamp joy with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White 1-3/8" Stitched Shapes Framelit circle. Adhere to card along with leaf die.
- Staple length of twine to card and tie in a bow. Adhere completed panel to Note Card base.
Mistletoe Joy Note Card
- Stamp leaves & stars with Cherry Cobbler ink (from October PP's kit) on Whisper White panel.
- Stamp joy & star on leftover die cut tag., adhere to Cherry Cobbler banner. Adhere to panel.
- Cut apart a stocking along the seam edges. Trim away a piece measuring approximately 3" x 1". Banner flag one end and "pleat-fold" the strip. Then attach a piece of twine with stapler (which also holds the pleats together), and tie in a bow. Adhere to card with several glue dots.
- Attach leaf die cut with glue dots.
Snowflake Wreath Note Card
- Die cut a Whisper White 2-7/8" circle using Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Using Old Olive ink, repeatedly stamp snowflake image around the edge. I stamped twice each time before reinking.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink (from October PP's kit), stamp star (for berries) and greeting in center (dotted with a star).
- Adhere completed wreath to folded Note Card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Wrap twine around card front and tie in a bow.
Didn't these turn out cute? I had a lot of fun playing around with both the October & November Paper Pumpkin kits. Looking forward to getting December's Paper Pumpkin kit. If you're not already a subscriber - be sure to sign up by December 10th to start receiving your Paper Pumpkin kit this month!
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop: Year-End Sales Event (while supplies last)
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber