Today I'm sharing a easy fun fold card using the soon-to-be-retired Smitten Mittens Bundle. There's no better way to spread the warmth and coziness of the holiday season than with this stamp set—no matter the actual weather. With this Flap Fold Card, you'll feel all wrapped up in an unexpected fold!
How'd She DO That tips for Smitten Mitten Bundle Flap Fold Card:
- Stamps: Smitten Mitten Bundle (with Many Mittens Framelits Dies)
- Cherry Cobber (7-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base scored at 4-1/4", 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" scored at 3-3/4", scraps for mittens)
- Whisper White (5-1/4" x 4" inside, 5-1/4" x 3" Winter Wonder Texture Folder, 2-1/4" x 3-1/2 front flap, scraps for mittens)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Other: Big Shot, Many Mitten Framelits Dies, Winter Wonder Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Fast Fuse & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: I recommend using Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere the "flap" to the back of the card.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
Don't wait too long to add the soon-to-be-retired Smitten Mittens Bundle to your shopping bag!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 144672 Many Mittens Framelits Dies (2017 Holiday Catalog)
- 146070 Bundle & Save 10% with Smitten Mittens Stamp Set
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop: Year-End Sales Event (while supplies last)
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber